Sailing with pride for over 50 years!
- METHOD OF PAYMENT:
- Falmouth Ticket Office – Credit cards, cash and travelers checks are accepted.
- Parking Lots and Onboard Vessel purchases – cash and travelers checks only.
- HOURS OF OPERATION:
- We are a seasonal, passenger ferry service operating from late May to mid-October.
- Ticket windows and parking lots are open daily, beginning at 8:00AM.
- TICKETING & BOARDING:
- Ferry tickets are open-ended for any day and departure time and are not a reservation.
- Cape Cod – Passengers are guaranteed placement on the boat when entering our Boarding Area in Falmouth.
- Martha’s Vineyard – Passengers should arrive to the Oak Bluffs Boarding Area at least 45-minutes in advance of departure, as placement on the boat is on a first-to-arrive basis.
- Passengers may bring bicycles, kayaks, surf & paddle boards for an additional fee.
- Pets are welcome, free of charge, if properly leashed or crated.
- THE VESSEL:
- Sailing time is 35-minutes between Falmouth, Cape Cod and Oak Bluffs, Martha’s Vineyard.
- A full-service snack bar is available featuring a variety of snacks, premium liquors, juice and sodas.
- Men’s and women’s restrooms are located on the main deck.
- For a brief history of the Island Queen and our company CLICK HERE
WEATHER CANCELLATIONS: In the unlikely event of cancelled sailings due to weather conditions, the Island Queen parking lots will be open for vehicle retrieval, during the hours listed on that day’s sailing schedule. Alternative transportation, including other ferry and taxi services, will be at the passenger’s expense. Passengers are entitled to full refunds on the unused portion of their ferry tickets.