Sailing with pride for over 50 years!
- Credit cards, cash and travelers checks are accepted at the Island Queen ticket windows in Falmouth.
- Parking Lots and Onboard Vessel purchases accept cash and travelers checks only.
- We are a seasonal, passenger ferry service operating annually from late May to mid-October.
- Sailing time is 35-minutes between Falmouth, Cape Cod and Oak Bluffs, Martha’s Vineyard.
- Ferry tickets are open-ended for any day and departure time and are not a reservation. During our summer schedule, you are guaranteed placement on the boat once you have entered our Boarding Area in Falmouth, Cape Cod and have been counted as a passenger. In Oak Bluffs, Martha’s Vineyard we recommend you arrive 45-minutes in advance of your chosen departure as placement on the boat is on a first to arrive basis.
- Passengers may bring bicycles, kayaks and paddle boards for an additional fee.
- Pets are welcome, free of charge, if properly leashed or crated.
- A full-service snack bar featuring a variety of snacks, premium liquors, juice and sodas is available onboard, in addition to men’s and women’s restrooms.
WEATHER CANCELLATIONS: In the unlikely event of cancelled sailings due to weather conditions, the Island Queen parking lots will be open for vehicle retrieval, during the hours listed on that day’s sailing schedule. Alternative transportation, including other ferry and taxi services, will be at the passenger’s expense. Passengers are entitled to full refunds on the unused portion of their ferry tickets.