Fundraisers | Celebrations | Corporate Functions
- Main Deck features our picture window lounge (forward) suitable for buffet service, snack bar offering premium bar & beverage service (midship) and common area (aft) suitable for music with dancing or fundraising activities such as a silent and live auctions.
- Sun Deck and Mid Deck both offer comfortable rowed seating with outstanding, ever-changing views of Cape Cod and Martha’s Vineyard
- Clean and well-maintained restrooms
- Public Address System for background music & general announcements
- U. S. Coast Guard Certified
Bar & Beverage Service
Our cash bar & beverage service includes a variety of premium spirits, wine, beer, juices and soft drinks. A hosted (open) bar is also available. Beverages may not be served until the M/V Island Queen has departed from the dock. Massachusetts licensing requires that the Island Commuter Corp. provide all beverages on board the M/V Island Queen underway. No alcoholic beverages may be brought on board.
Catering & Entertainment
The charterer of MV Island Queen is responsible for the procurement of all catering and entertainment services. The vessel does not have a galley on board, but the use of Sterno gel heating cans is permissible. U. S. Coast Guard regulations prevent the use of glass, china or unfixed seating.
Fees & Schedule
$1,400.00 for a 2-hour sailing for up to 200 guests. This fee includes your Captain, crew and a cash bar is available.
Private Charters are available during our Spring & Fall Schedules. Charters during our Summer Schedule are not available.
Charter times are scheduled as follows:
- Monday through Thursday: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Saturday: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Charters are not available on Fridays and Sundays
- The selection of a secondary date is recommended in case weather conditions do not permit us to sail on the primary date.