Fundraisers | Special Events
- Main Deck features our picture window lounge (forward) suitable for buffet service, snack bar offering premium bar & beverage service (midship) and common area (aft) suitable for music with dancing or fundraising activities such as a silent and live auctions.
- Sun Deck and Mid Deck both offer comfortable rowed seating with outstanding, ever-changing views of Cape Cod and Martha’s Vineyard
- Clean and well-maintained restrooms
- Public Address System for background music & general announcements
- U. S. Coast Guard Certified
Our beverage service includes a variety of premium spirits, wine, beer, juices and soft drinks. Massachusetts licensing requires that the Island Commuter Corp. provide all beverages on board the M/V Island Queen underway. No alcoholic beverages may be brought on board. Bar purchases are cash only as credit cards are not accepted onboard.
Catering & Entertainment
The charterer of MV Island Queen is responsible for the procurement of all catering and entertainment services. While the vessel does not have a galley on board, the use of Sterno Gel heating cans or electric warming units are permissible. U. S. Coast Guard regulations prevent the use of glass, china or unfixed seating.
Fees & Schedule
$1,400.00 for a 2-hour sailing for up to 200 guests. This fee includes your Captain and Crew. A cash bar is available.
Private Charters are available during our Spring & Fall Schedules. Charters during our Summer Schedule are not available.
Charter times are scheduled as follows:
- Monday through Thursday: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Saturday: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Charters are not available on Fridays and Sundays
- The selection of a secondary date is recommended in case weather conditions do not permit us to sail on the primary date.