We sail from 75 Falmouth Heights Road on Falmouth Harbor, just below the eastern end of Main Street. Ferry passenger reservations are available only for groups of 20 passengers or more.
- Passengers departing from Falmouth may purchase tickets from our Ticket Office at 75 Falmouth Heights Road, Falmouth, MA or on-board at the snack bar.
- Passengers departing from Oak Bluffs may purchase tickets at our Snack Bar aboard the Island Queen.
As our tickets are valid for any day on any sailing, passengers are guaranteed placement on the boat once you have entered our Boarding Area. For this reason, please plan to arrive 45 minutes prior to departure.
We are a passenger-only ferry and accept bicycles (additional fee applies), kayaks and paddle boards (additional fee applies) and properly leashed/crated pets. We do not carry vehicles.
Our Parking lot is conveniently located about 100 yards from the pier; if necessary, you may off-load your passengers and luggage at the dock before you park.
- We accept cash and travelers checks only. Credit cards not accepted.
|Round Trip||One Way|
|Child (4 & Under)||FREE||FREE|
Commuter and Parking Plans
- Commuter punch cards, intended for frequent travelers, may be used for up to 2 passengers per departure.
|Adult (20 Trips)||$150.00||$50.00|
|Adult (10 Trips)||$80.00||$20.00|
|Child (10 Trips)||$40.00||$10.00|
|Parking (30 days)||$375.00||$75.00|
* Ferry Fares listed above include Town mandated embarkation fee of $.50 per departure.