The Island Queen Ferry
Below are the Island Queen Ferry Passengers Fares, Bicycles, Kayaks, Boards and Parking Fees.
We sail from 75 Falmouth Heights Road on Falmouth Harbor, just below the eastern end of Main Street.
- FALMOUTH DEPARTURES:
Passengers may purchase tickets at the Falmouth Dock Ticket Window beginning at 8:00AM daily (seasonal)
Credit Cards, Cash or Travelers Checks accepted.
- MARTHA’S VINEYARD DEPARTURES:
Passengers may purchase tickets onboard at the vessel snack bar. Vessel accepts cash or travelers checks only.
Ferry tickets are open-ended for any day and departure time and are not a reservation. During our peak season of July & August, we recommend you arrive at least 45-minutes prior to departure. In Falmouth, you are guaranteed placement on the boat once you have entered our Boarding Area and have been counted as a passenger. In Martha’s Vineyard we recommend you arrive to the Oak Bluffs Boarding Area at least 45-minutes in advance of your departure, as placement on the boat is on a first to arrive basis.
We are a passenger-only ferry and accept bicycles (additional fee applies), kayaks and paddle boards (additional fee applies) and properly leashed/crated pets. We do not carry vehicles.
Group Discounts are available for 20 or more paying passengers. To check availability of a group booking, please call 508-548-4800 at least 3-days in advance of your departure date. All group members will be required to arrive to the boarding area in both directions, at least 45-minutes prior to departure or group booking may be forfeited.
- Credit cards (Falmouth Dock Ticket Window only)
- Cash (Falmouth Ticket Window, Parking Lots and Onboard Vessel)
- Travelers Checks (Falmouth Ticket Window, Parking Lots and Onboard Vessel)
|Round Trip||One Way|
(4 & Under)
|Active Military *||$14.00||$8.00|
* Military Fares are available for 2 passengers. Active Military members must present their Active Duty ID Card and may wear civilian clothes. Reserve Unit members must present their Reserve Member ID Card and travel in uniform.
Commuter and Parking Plans
Commuter punch cards, intended for frequent travelers, may be used for up to 2 passengers per departure. For more information regarding these discount plans please call: 508-548-4800.
Parking is $15.00 per calendar day in our two parking lots (cash only), conveniently located about 200 yards from the ferry dock. You are welcome to drop-off passengers and luggage at the dock before you park. For detailed information please CLICK HERE
- Parking Lots and Onboard Vessel purchases accept Cash and Travelers Checks only.