The Island Queen Ferry
The Island Queen offers its ferry passengers General Parking approximately 200 yards from our dock at 75 Falmouth Heights Road, in addition to Dockside Valet Parking. Passengers are welcome to drop off their luggage at the dock, prior to parking.
Due to the high volume in the summer season and holiday weekends, plan to arrive at least 45 minutes before your chosen departure, to allow time for parking and ticketing.
- General Parking is $20.00 per calendar day (day and overnight).
- Dockside Valet Parking is $30.00 (day and overnight).
- Only cash is accepted for both General and Dockside Valet Parking.
We offer daily and over night parking beginning at 8:00AM daily. Handicap Parking (day trips only) is available at the ferry dock for $20.00, on a first come first serve basis. All parking Lots close for the evening approximately 15-minutes after the arrival of our last sailing of the day, except for emergency let-outs (additional fee applies).
The Island Queen is a convenient and hassle free mode of ferry transportation to Martha’s Vineyard.
- Plan to arrive at least 45 minutes prior to departure for parking and ticketing, especially during July & August
- We only accept Cash at our parking lots
- Commuter & Parking Plans available for purchase at the Falmouth Ticket Office.
|General Parking (day & overnight)||$20.00 per calendar day|
|Dockside Valet Parking (day & overnight)||$30.00 per calendar day|
|We only accept Cash in our parking lots|
ISLAND QUEEN DOCK ADDRESS
75 Falmouth Heights Road
Falmouth, MA 02540