- Each sailing offers a delightful 35-minute cruise across the sparkling waters of Vineyard Sound between Falmouth, Cape Cod and Oak Bluffs on Martha’s Vineyard. A full-service snack bar and restrooms are available on board the Island Queen.
- Credit cards, cash and travelers checks are accepted at the Island Queen ticket windows in Falmouth. Parking lots and onboard vessel purchases accept cash and travelers checks only.
- We are a passenger ferry and do not accept motor vehicles.
- Passengers are advised to arrive at least 45-minutes prior to departure for parking and ticketing, especially during July & August.
- We do not accept reservations. Placement on the boat is reserved once you have entered our Boarding Area, as tickets are open-ended and are valid for travel on any day / any sailing.
- Handicap restrooms are available at our Falmouth dock, prior to departure. The main deck of the vessel is accessible to wheelchairs and electric scooters.
- We welcome pets who are properly leashed or crated at no charge.
- Group discounts are offered for 20 or more passengers, pending availability on the date and departure times desired. To check on availability please call 508-548-4800 at least 2-days in advance of your departure date. Group members will be required to arrive to the boarding area 45-minutes prior to departure to avoid cancellation.
For your convenience, the Island Queen Ferry to Martha’s Vineyard adheres to the published schedule. We are not responsible for inconveniences caused by weather or unforeseen situations.
Please check this website for Travel Alerts.