The Island Queen Ferry
Find out more about parking and rates for the Island Queen Ferry. The Island Queen offers its ferry passengers two parking lots at 75 Falmouth Heights Road. The lots are conveniently located, only 200 yards from the dock. Also, our lots are safe, secure and fenced in. Travelers are welcome to drop off their luggage at the dock. So, drop off your bags, park your car, and start enjoying your vacation!
Due to the high volume in the summer season and holiday weekends, plan to arrive at least 45 minutes before your departure trip to allow time to drop off you bags, park your car, and purchase boarding tickets.
- The Rate is $15 per calendar day.
- And, be advised, only cash and travelers checks are accepted.
We offer daily and over night parking beginning at 8:00AM daily. Handicap Parking (day trips only) is available at the ferry dock ($15.00 per day) on a first come first serve basis. We open the lot 1 hour prior to the first ferry departure of the day and close the lot for the evening approximately 30 minutes after the last boat of the day arrives back from Martha’s Vineyard. The lot is not accessible 24 hours a day.
The Island Queen is a convenient and hassle free mode of ferry transportation to Martha’s Vineyard.
- Plan to arrive at least 45 minutes prior to departure for parking and ticketing, especially during July & August
- We only accept Cash and Travelers Checks at our parking lots
- Commuter & Parking Plans available for purchase at the Falmouth Ticket Office.
|Parking (day & overnight)||$15.00 per calendar day|
|We only accept Cash & Travelers Checks in our Lots.|
ISLAND QUEEN DOCK ADDRESS
75 Falmouth Heights Road
Falmouth, MA 02540