When You Arrive
- Each sailing offers a delightful 35-minute cruise across the sparkling waters of Vineyard Sound between Falmouth, Cape Cod and Oak Bluffs on Martha’s Vineyard. A full-service snack bar and restrooms are available on board the Island Queen.
- Credit cards, cash and travelers checks are accepted at the Island Queen ticket windows in Falmouth. Parking Lots and Onboard Vessel purchases accept cash and travelers checks only.
- We are a passenger ferry and do not accept motor vehicles.
- Passengers are advised to arrive at least 45-minutes prior to departure for parking and ticketing, especially during July & August.
- Ferry tickets are open-ended for any day and departure time and are not a reservation. During our summer schedule, you are guaranteed placement on the boat once you have entered our Boarding Area in Falmouth, Cape Cod and have been counted as a passenger. In Oak Bluffs, Martha’s Vineyard we recommend you arrive 45-minutes in advance of your chosen departure as placement on the boat is on a first to arrive basis.
- In Oak Bluffs, Martha’s Vineyard we recommend you arrive 45-minutes in advance of your chosen departure as placement on the boat is on a first to arrive basis.
- Handicap restrooms are available at our Falmouth dock, prior to departure. The main deck of the vessel is accessible to wheelchairs and electric scooters.
- We welcome pets who are properly leashed or crated at no charge.
- For your convenience, the Island Queen Ferry to Martha’s Vineyard adheres to the published schedule. We are not responsible for inconveniences caused by weather or unforeseen situations.
Please check this website for Travel Alerts.