Sailing with pride for over 50 years!
- We are a seasonal, passenger only ferry service operating annually from late May to mid-October.
- Tickets are open-ended for any day and departure time and do not establish a reservation.
- Please plan to arrive 45-minutes in advance of departure.
- During our summer schedule, you are guaranteed placement on the boat once you have entered our Boarding Area in Falmouth, Cape Cod and have been counted as a passenger. In Oak Bluffs, Martha’s Vineyard we recommend you arrive 45-minutes in advance of your chosen departure as placement on the boat is on a first to arrive basis.
- We carry passengers only, bicycles, kayaks, paddle boards and pets if properly leashed or crated.
- We do not carry motor vehicles.
- No passenger ferry reservations required.
- Group Reservations available for 20 or more passengers.
- We accept cash and travelers checks only. Credit Cards are not accepted.