Advanced bookings are recommended and available for purchase at:
- Download our Mobile Ticketing App
- The Island Queen App available on the Apple App Store and on Google Play.
Parking is conveniently located within walking distance of the Falmouth ferry terminal for both day & overnight parking.
Tickets may be purchased at our Falmouth terminal, beginning at 8:00AM daily from Memorial Day Weekend through Columbus Day, based on availability. Booking reservations in advance, ensures availability for your desired sailing times.
Please arrive at least 30-minutes prior to departure for drop-off, parking and check-in.
Reservations for passengers not checked-in 15 minutes prior to departure may have their tickets released to other passengers.
Please visit Ferry Schedule Information >>
CLICK HERE for instructions on how to change an existing reservation.
- Reservations may be moved to another sailing date at no charge, or refunded to a digital Gift Card for use on a future reservation.
- Passengers who need to make changes to their reservations may do so up to 30-minutes prior to departure, subject to availability.
- Reservations for passengers not checked-in 15 minutes prior to departure may have their tickets released to other passengers.
In the unlikely event of cancelled sailings due to weather conditions, the Island Queen parking lots will be open for vehicle retrieval, during the hours listed on that day’s sailing schedule. Alternate transportation, including other ferry and taxi services, will be at the passenger’s expense. Passengers are entitled to full refunds on the unused portion of their ferry tickets.
When sailings are cancelled, you may change your reservation to the next available sailing under Manage My Booking at IslandQueen.com. If you choose to make alternate travel arrangements with other ferry companies and/or taxi services to our parking lots, these costs will be at your own expense.
Our parking lots will be open for vehicle pick up each day from 8:00am until 1 hour after our last scheduled departure from Oak Bluffs, Martha’s Vineyard. Please see our schedule for departure times.
If future travel aboard the Island Queen is not possible, we are happy to provide a refund on the unused portion of your ticket, to your original form of payment.
We will continue to update:
Island Queen does not guarantee that the ferry will depart or arrive at the time stated on the schedule and crossing times may vary. Island Queen at its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to change or cancel any scheduled trip without notice or liability. If a trip is cancelled by Island Queen, unused tickets may be fully refunded or exchanged for a different trip, subject to availability. Island Queen will not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred by a customer as a result of any change, delay or cancellation.
- Sailing time is 35 minutes from Falmouth Harbor, Cape Cod to Oak Bluffs, Martha’s Vineyard.
- Credit Cards and cash are accepted at the Island Queen ticket windows in Falmouth.
- Cash-only for onboard vessel purchases and for General Parking.
- A full-service Snack Bar is available onboard, offering a variety of snacks, beer, wine, mixed drinks and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Restrooms are available onboard the vessel
- Handicap Restrooms are available at our Falmouth dock, prior to departure.
Martha’s Vineyard Sightseeing Tours
Find out more about Martha’s Vineyard Island Tours. The Martha’s Vineyard Sightseeing Tour is a 2-1/2 hour island tour covering the history and beauty of the island and its residents. The island tour includes a thirty minute stop at the Gay Head Cliffs in beautiful Aquinnah. The Cliffs are recognized worldwide for their dazzling red clay and natural beauty. Food & gift items are available at a number of different shops.
Martha’s Vineyard is approximately 9 miles (12.8k) wide and 26 miles (40k) long at its furthest points; the total land area is approximately 96 square miles.
Public Bus Transportation is available on-island. All buses are handicap accessible and are equipped with bike racks.
Taxicabs, bicycle rentals, car and Jeep rentals are available within a short walk from our dock in Oak Bluffs.
Sailing with pride for more than 60 Years! If you would like to learn about our company’s history and the vessel itself, please click the link below.
Group Discounts are available for 20 or more passengers.
- Group Reservations must be made at least five (5) days prior to departure by calling our Reservations Desk at 508-548-4800.
- Advance bookings with discount rates will ensure you get the travel dates you want and any special needs are taken care of prior to departure.
- 20 or more are eligible to receive one complimentary, round-trip ticket for a qualified group escort and motorcoach driver. Groups of 100 or more will qualify for additional complimentary round-trip tickets.
- When available, an Island Queen crew member will board your coach and welcome your guests, answering any questions they may have before embarkation.
- Priority on-site ticketing by Island Queen management provides an enjoyable embarkation experience, as pleasing as the ride itself.
- Group members must arrive at least 45 minutes prior to departure or risk cancellation of booking.
- For more information, please contact our Group Reservations at 508-548-4800.
There are many modes of transportation available, to connect to the Island Queen Ferry:
- 2-Hour private charters are available during our Spring & Fall Schedules
- Main Deck features our picture window lounge (forward) suitable for buffet service, snack bar offering premium bar & beverage service (midship) and common area (aft) suitable for music with dancing or fundraising activities such as a silent and live auctions.
- Sun Deck and Mid Deck both offer comfortable rowed seating with outstanding, ever-changing views of Cape Cod and Martha’s Vineyard
- Clean and well-maintained restrooms
- Public Address System for background music & general announcements
- U. S. Coast Guard Certified
Our beverage service includes a variety of premium spirits, wine, beer, juices and soft drinks. Massachusetts licensing requires that the Island Commuter Corp. provide all beverages on board the M/V Island Queen underway. No alcoholic beverages may be brought on board. Bar purchases are cash only as credit cards are not accepted onboard.
Catering & Entertainment
The charterer of MV Island Queen is responsible for the procurement of all catering and entertainment services. While the vessel does not have a galley on board, the use of Sterno Gel heating cans or electric warming units are permissible. U. S. Coast Guard regulations prevent the use of glass, china or unfixed seating.
Fees & Schedule
$1,400.00 for a 2-hour sailing for up to 200 guests. This fee includes your Captain and Crew. A cash bar is available.
Private Charters are available during our Spring & Fall Schedules. Charters during our Summer Schedule are not available.
The Island Queen Private Charter times are scheduled as follows:
- Monday through Thursday: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Saturday: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Charters are not available on Fridays and Sundays
- The selection of a secondary date is recommended in case weather conditions do not permit us to sail on the primary date.
For more information or to schedule your Private Charter, please complete the Charter Request Form