As we do not accept reservations, ferry tickets are open-ended for any day and departure time. During peak season of July & August, we recommend you arrive at least 45-minutes prior to your chosen departure. We are a passenger-only ferry service and welcome bicycles and surf/paddle boards for an additional fee. Pets must be properly leashed or crated. We do not carry vehicles.
- Passengers may purchase tickets at the Falmouth Dock Ticket Window beginning at 8:00AM daily (seasonal).
- In Falmouth, you are guaranteed placement on the ferry once you have entered our Boarding Area and have been counted as a passenger.
- Credit Cards and Cash accepted.
Martha's Vineyard Departures
- Passengers may purchase tickets on-board at the vessel snack bar. (Cash only).
- On Martha’s Vineyard, we recommend you arrive to the Oak Bluffs Boarding Area at least 45-minutes prior to your departure. As placement on the ferry is on a first to arrive basis.
- We accept only CASH for all onboard ferry purchases including tickets and snack bar items.
* Military Fares
Available for 2 passengers • Active Military members must present their Active Duty ID Card and may wear civilian clothes • Reserve Unit members must present their Reserve Member ID Card and travel in uniform.