Please note that online ticketing is not available
- FALMOUTH DEPARTURES:
- Passengers may purchase tickets at the Falmouth Dock Ticket Window beginning at 8:00AM daily (seasonal).
- In Falmouth, you are guaranteed placement on the ferry once you have entered our Boarding Area and have been counted as a passenger.
- Credit Cards and Cash accepted.
- MARTHA’S VINEYARD DEPARTURES:
- Passengers may purchase tickets onboard at the vessel snack bar. (Cash only).
- On Martha’s Vineyard, we recommend you arrive to the Oak Bluffs Boarding Area at least 45-minutes prior to your departure. As placement on the ferry is on a first to arrive basis.
- We accept only CASH for all onboard ferry purchases including tickets and snack bar items.
Ferry tickets are open-ended for any day and departure time. Reservations are not required. Due to our peak season of July & August, we recommend you arrive at least 45-minutes prior to departure.
We are a passenger only ferry service and do not carry vehicles. We do weclome bicycles, kayaks, paddle boards, (additional fee applies) and properly leashed/crated pets.
Group Discounts are available for 20 or more passengers. To check availability of a group booking, please call 508-548-4800 at least 3-days in advance of your departure date. All group members will be required to arrive to the boarding area in both directions, at least 45-minutes prior to departure or the group booking may be forfeited.
- Credit Cards (Falmouth Dock Ticket Windows and Dockside Valet Parking)
- Cash (General Parking Lots, Onboard Vessel Purchases and Falmouth Dock Ticket Windows)
|Round Trip||One Way|
(4 & Under)
|Active Military *||$14.00||$8.00|
* Military Fares are available for 2 passengers. Active Military members must present their Active Duty ID Card and may wear civilian clothes. Reserve Unit members must present their Reserve Member ID Card and travel in uniform.
Parking Lot Rates
General Parking is $20.00 per calendar day in our 2 parking lots (cash only), conveniently located about 200 yards from the ferry dock. Dockside Valet Parking is $30.00 per calendar day (cash only). You are welcome to drop-off passengers and luggage at the dock before you park. For more detailed parking information, please CLICK HERE
|General Parking (day & overnight)||$20.00 per calendar day (cash only)|
|Dockside Valet Parking (day & overnight)||$30.00 per calendar day (credit cards & cash)|
- Parking Lots and Onboard Vessel purchases accept Cash only.
Commuter and Parking Plans
Commuter punch cards, intended for frequent travelers, may be used for up to 2 passengers per departure. For more information regarding these discount plans please call: 508-548-4800.