The Island Queen Ferry
Please find below the Island Queen Ferry Passenger Fares. As well as, Bicycles, Kayaks, Boards and Parking Rates.
We sail from 75 Falmouth Heights Road on Falmouth Harbor. Located just below the eastern end of Main Street.
- FALMOUTH DEPARTURES:
– Passengers may purchase tickets at the Falmouth Dock Ticket Window beginning at 8:00AM daily (seasonal).
– In Falmouth, you are guaranteed placement on the ferry once you have entered our Boarding Area and have been counted as a passenger.
– Credit Cards, Cash, or Travelers Checks accepted.
- MARTHA’S VINEYARD DEPARTURES:
– Passengers may purchase tickets onboard at the vessel snack bar. (Cash only).
– In Martha’s Vineyard, we recommend you arrive to the Oak Bluffs Boarding Area at least 45-minutes prior to your departure. As placement on the ferry is on a first to arrive basis.
– Onboard Ferry Purchases: Cash or Travelers Checks ONLY.
Ferry tickets are open-ended for any day and departure time. Reservations are not required. Due to our peak season of July & August, we recommend you arrive at least 45-minutes prior to departure.
Furthermore, we are a passenger only ferry service. Therefore, we do not carry vehicles. We do accept bicycles, kayaks, paddle boards, (additional fee applies) and properly leashed/crated pets.
Our Group Discounts are available for 20 or more paying passengers. To check availability of a group booking, please call 508-548-4800 at least 3-days in advance of your departure date. All group members will be required to arrive to the boarding area in both directions, at least 45-minutes prior to departure or group booking may be forfeited.
- Credit Cards (Falmouth Dock Ticket Window Only)
- Cash ONLY (Parking Lots and Onboard Vessel)
- Travelers Checks (Parking Lots and Onboard Vessel)
|Round Trip||One Way|
(4 & Under)
|Active Military *||$14.00||$8.00|
* Military Fares are available for 2 passengers. Active Military members must present their Active Duty ID Card and may wear civilian clothes. Reserve Unit members must present their Reserve Member ID Card and travel in uniform.
Parking Lot Rates
Parking is $15.00 per calendar day in our 2 parking lots (cash only). The parking lots are conveniently located about 200 yards from the ferry dock. You are welcome to drop-off passengers and luggage at the dock before you park. For more detailed parking information, please CLICK HERE
|Parking (day & overnight)||$15.00 per calendar day|
- Parking Lots and Onboard Vessel purchases accept Cash and Travelers Checks only.
Commuter and Parking Plans
Commuter punch cards, intended for frequent travelers, may be used for up to 2 passengers per departure. For more information regarding these discount plans please call: 508-548-4800.