The Island Queen offers seasonal passenger-only ferry service between Falmouth, Cape Cod and Oak Bluffs, Martha’s Vineyard. Our season begins in late May and continues through mid-October each year.
- FALMOUTH DEPARTURES:
- Passengers may purchase tickets at the Falmouth Dock Ticket Window beginning at 8:00AM daily (seasonal).
- In Falmouth, you are guaranteed placement on the ferry once you have entered our Boarding Area and have been counted as a passenger.
- Credit Cards and Cash accepted.
- MARTHA’S VINEYARD DEPARTURES:
- Passengers may purchase tickets on-board at the vessel snack bar. (Cash only).
- On Martha’s Vineyard, we recommend you arrive to the Oak Bluffs Boarding Area at least 45-minutes prior to your departure. As placement on the ferry is on a first to arrive basis.
- We accept only CASH for all onboard ferry purchases including tickets and snack bar items.
As we do not accept reservations, ferry tickets are open-ended for any day and departure time. During peak season of July & August, we recommend you arrive at least 45-minutes prior to your chosen departure. We are a passenger-only ferry service and welcome bicycles and surf/paddle boards for an additional fee. Pets must be properly leashed or crated. We do not carry vehicles.
Group Discounts are available for 20 or more passengers. To check availability of a group booking, please call 508-548-4800 at least 3-days in advance of your departure date. All group members will be required to arrive to the boarding area in both directions, at least 45-minutes prior to departure or the group booking may be forfeited.
- Credit Cards (Falmouth Dock Ticket Windows and Dockside Valet Parking)
- Cash (General Parking Lots, Onboard Vessel Purchases and Falmouth Dock Ticket Windows)
|Round Trip||One Way|
(4 & Under)
|Active Military *||$14.00||$8.00|
* Military Fares are available for 2 passengers. Active Military members must present their Active Duty ID Card and may wear civilian clothes. Reserve Unit members must present their Reserve Member ID Card and travel in uniform.
Parking: General & Dockside Valet
General Parking is conveniently located approximately 200 yards from the ferry dock. Valet Parking is available at the dock, adjacent to our Boarding Area. You are welcome to drop-off passengers and luggage at the dock before you park. For more detailed parking information, please CLICK HERE
|General Parking (day & overnight)||$20.00 per calendar day (cash only)|
|Dockside Valet Parking (day & overnight)||$30.00 per calendar day (credit cards & cash)|
- General Parking and on-board Vessel purchases accept cash only.
Commuter and Parking Plans
Commuter punch cards, intended for frequent travelers, may be used for up to 2 passengers per departure. For more information regarding these discount plans please call: 508-548-4800.