In our continued effort to provide the safest environment for passengers and crew, we have implemented the following procedures:
FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED
- Per order of Gov. Charles Baker and Island Queen policy, all passengers are required to wear a face covering or mask (excluding children under age 2) in our parking lots, ferry terminals and on-board the vessel until further notice.
- Passenger capacity on all sailings is reduced and our Falmouth boarding area has been expanded, to allow for better physical distancing.
- You will be required to pre-select your return sailing time at the time you purchase your ticket, based on availability. Passengers who wish to sail at a different time other than what is pre-selected or who have not purchased a Return to Falmouth ticket, may wait in Oak Bluffs on stand-by to see if space becomes available.
VALET PARKING SUSPENDED
- We have temporarily suspended our Dockside Valet Parking service. General Parking (daily & overnight) is available for $20 per calendar day.
COMMUTER PROGRAM SUSPENDED
- The use of punch cards is temporarily suspended and full-fare tickets must be purchased at our Falmouth Dock Ticket Office. Parking Coupon Books may continue to be used.
When sailings are cancelled, your Island Queen ticket may be used on the next available sailing or on any future date as your ticket will not expire. Should you make alternate travel arrangements with other ferry companies and/or taxi services to our parking lots, these costs will be at your own expense.
Our parking lots will be open for vehicle pick up each day from 8:00am until 1 hour after our last scheduled departure from Oak Bluffs, Martha’s Vineyard. Please see our schedule for departure times.
If future travel aboard the Island Queen is not possible, we are happy to provide a refund on the unused portion of your ticket from our Falmouth Dock Ticket Office (during business hours) or by mail to:
Island Commuter Corp.
297 Dillingham Avenue
Falmouth, MA 02540
We will continue to update The Island Queen Website with Travel Advisories and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.